d’Arcambal Ousley & Cuyler Burk, LLP (“DO&CB”) specializes in all types of discovery services and can assist you with maneuvering through the difficult discovery process in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
Here’s what we do:
- We represent companies responding to third-party subpoenas and document requests served in conjunction with large litigation involving corporations directly
- We provide consultation services on how best to manage and conduct electronic and other discovery, including assistance in determining which e-discovery platform, amongst the many, may best suit your needs.
- We work with your lead outside counsel on large cases to conduct document collection and review, and witness interviews at a lower cost.
- We assist with privilege reviews.
- We assist with litigation readiness, developing template discovery responses and creating repositories for responsive documents to ensure conformity and promote efficiency for litigation involving repetitive claims.
- We provide initial reviews of key policies, claim and/or product files to identify the areas of risk/concern affecting companies in litigation or pre-litigation matters.
…and here are some of the benefits of working with our firm:
- We have an in-depth knowledge of various insurance products and documents and can help in-house and outside counsel to prioritize and strategize how best to defend the company.
- Our long history and relationship with our corporate clients allows us to use our knowledge to identify reputational, regulatory and/or litigation risks in litigation and pre-litigation matters.
- We have experience with a variety of E-Discovery platforms and strong relationships with several E-Discovery providers.
- We utilize our knowledge of companies and the industry to more quickly and efficiently review discovery requests for potential objections, and to strategize regarding the production of documents and other information that may be responsive to those requests.
- Because we are a boutique firm, we offer flexible fee arrangements and help the company keep work targeted and costs contained.